Researchers at Risk Fellowships
The director of the Institute of Contemporary History of the Czech Academy of Sciences announces the opening of proposals for the integration of scientific researchers from Ukraine into the Researchers at Risk Fellowship program within the institute. The fellowship is offered for the positions of: PhD student / post-doctoral researcher (PhD dissertation defense within last 8 years) / senior researcher.
Stays will last through 31 December 2023.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Ukraine and must not hold dual citizenship, which would allow access to a safe country of residence
- The applicant must not have resided outside Ukraine for more than one year at the time the application is submitted
- The applicant must possess the education credentials required for the given position
Complete proposal submission conditions can be found here.
Pay categories determined according to the payroll directive of the Institute of Contemporary History of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
Proposals must be written in English and contain the following:
- a description of the applicant’s proposed research project at the Institute (in connection within a research scope – see http://www.usd.cas.cz/en/research-units/),
- CV of the applicant, including previous publications and the most important research results achieved.
Proposals can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Deadline 30 April 2022.